Thursday, November 5, 2009

Adapted Gloves?


I came across these "adapted" gloves at a local shop and thought I would share. It's always a challenge to get gloves on my son; his fingers just don't want to separate and cooperate! And mittens are too baby-ish for a middle-schooler. Check out these fuzzy Wristies! - fleecy gloves without fingers! They come in lots of colors and lengths for kids and adults. I spoke with the owner Susan and she offered to give parents a discount off any order placed online at www.wristies.com if they would help our kids.

Use the code SPECIAL-KIDS to receive 10% off your entire order. Use the "APPLY" button to get the discount. This code is good through Dec .31 but she said the best selection is available early in the season. I think these are great and so easy to get on. And my kids think they are pretty cool too!

Check them out at http://www.wristies.com/

1 comment:

  1. I saw a version of these on another blog - claimed to be adaptive, but I think in that case it was really to accomodate texting. Anyway, I learned to knit recently and my first project was fingerless gloves - so easy! Great for device users and signers alike.

    ReplyDelete